-
July 15th, 2003, 12:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
A quick question. On my PK59 processing mailers, it refers to Kodachrome and Ektachrome film, but not Tri-X film. Does this mean that I have to find another source for S8 Tri-X processing? If so, any suggestions?
--Steve
-
July 16th, 2003, 03:23 AM
#2
Inactive Member
They will only process Kodachrome.
Check out this page which has links to various companies that process other types of S8 film:
http://lavender.fortunecity.com/lave...tml#Processing
I've used Pac Labs, Franklin, and Yale with good results.
-
July 19th, 2003, 09:41 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Film & Video Services
2620 Central Ave. N.E.
Minneapolis, MN 55418
Telephone: (612) 789-8622
They seem to have the lowest price, $7.50 / roll the last time I used them.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks